April 25, 2011

A little behind

I know.... I was going to be on top of this and I do not know what happened. Well, yes I do, it has been a busy month. I been across Texas and back.
Weekend of March 4th --- Ft. Worth for the night to trade cars with Blair. Clay and I decided to use the priceline negotiator, got a 68.00 room in Sundance Square and made a fun little trip out of it.

March 17th we headed to Gruver,
spent one night in Amarillo and two in the Big G.
.


March 26th, off to Big D with my Sunday School class for a slumber party.

                                          Much needed girls weekend trip April 1-3rd
Shreveport to see Tim McGraw April 9th





Houston April 14th and 15th

Home in Josephine April 16th

Easter April 24th and just  planned the Abbott Amazing adventure!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXBoVHZqmwQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Teams were given a CD with 6 songs. The songs were their clues to various stops around town. At each stop that had to perform tasks. First team back home was the winner.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious... those videos were priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete