March 29, 2011

Seed, Bean, Growth

 Plant on 3/29/2011. Beans planted 1/16/2011 
Well here it is, I think the end of my cute lil plant. I brought it back home from church, put it in the window and started watering--trying to revive it. I would say to Clay, it is not going to make it, I guess this is a reminder that choices have consequence. Yesterday, he pointed out to me the new growth of two beans. I was looking for new leaves, for the color to come back and for it to go back to where it was on the day I left it at church. I think perhaps I was looking at the negative, of how tired it was looking.
It took Clay to point me in the right direction.
The lil bean did its job. It matured. It produced a crop, not a big one but a crop!
Matthew 13:22
23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.

Thank you Lord for my sweet Sunday school class and for Margaret's idea to plant the beans. Thank you for using this example in my life. This was just what I needed to hear, just when I needed to hear it.Well, you already know that. Thank you for of the precious peace that comes from trusting and knowing you as my Saviour. Thank you providing a job for Clay, for Blair's protection at Spring Break and for my sweet Garrett.Thank you for loving me, just as I am.
I pray Lord that you will use me to bring honor and glory to You.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment