March 23, 2011

My Baby Doll

 I would like to introduce you to Suzy, my sweet well loved baby doll. Clay and I were cleaning out closets the other day  and there she was. Laying there with all my "sit up dolls". (my doll collection). I just stopped what I was doing and held her and loved on her. She still makes my heart smile. I know goofy... huh. No...not goofy.... she was an important person in my life. She is where I first became a mama, I learned to feed a bottle, to change diapers, to swaddle with a blanket and most of all I learned to love.
We played at our house. All day long we played. Trees were our homes, the yard was a big hide and seek area, the pool was the Miss America stage or a mermaid adventure, my room was my dress shop, my bike and then moped was my car, riding to the store was a big trip and Suzy was my baby!!!!
 I think this was supposed to be a replacement or this was Tammy's baby, not sure of her name, but she looks loved.

Now if you thought I was crazy before you can really thinks so now because I still love Suzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment