February 3, 2011

Thought for the day---Words

I just must like simple words or words that don't make me feel pressured. Don't you think Small Changes sounds much better than DIET.

One of my nieces used to tell a lot  of " tricky's" when she was little, you know little white lies that little kids tell. Anway, I called them tricky's and one of my sweet friends ( MaryBeth) said "Brigitte it is not a tricky it is still a lie. You need to say lie."
I still  had a hard time with that and to tell the truth I still like tricky.

So........ small changes......that is my word for this journey and I am sticking to it!!!!

Oh and here is another one Fluffy---- doesn't that so much sound better than fat or big or overweight. As you know it really is not fat and it is not unattractive..... it is just well.... fluffy and I think fluffy is cute!
We have lots of fluff in our family.... all ages..... all sizes and it is cute to me!!!!!

I might think of another word I use so you better watch out!

I thought of one before I hit publish. Adventure. Doesn't that sound more fun than ----let's pretend or go for a walk or do chores. Yeah..... Adventure that word has had lots of fun in my house and lots of fun with lots of kids.

See it sounds like this---Today I will go on an adventure to try small changes and will tell a tricky that you are not fluffy!!!

just a note my family will get this and get me on this---- I really am nuts!

1 comment:

  1. You may never see this b/c it is so old, but i used adventure a lot b/c of you and your adventures. You are Brigie who goes on adventures whether it was with the big kids or the new little ones. They / we all love the adventures with Brigie!

    ReplyDelete