February 13, 2011

Finally a new post-----

I was excited yesterday that Tammy Pollan told me she had missed my blogs. I have been so busy that I just have not had time to sit and type. Most of you already know this but I am a horrible typist. I really should have paid attention to Mrs Caldwell. So I try to type fast and then it is all messed up, I correct and then my five minute at the computer takes way too long.
Fast catch up:
Snow and ice == alot of work for a mama. I cooked, picked up and did laundry more than I like. I had to have patience for a house full of kids and a house full of messes. I had to remind myself and Clay, that we were making great memories. Day two of the snow was a blast. We ended up with 19 or 20 people at the farm and we played hard. We pulled people behind the truck on a knee board..... I know not safe, but really.... don't you have a fun memory of doing this. I figure it should be on a bucket list....something you can say... I have done that.We came in for lunch and you should have seen  my entry way---Tammy has a photo she needs to share and then you will understand. That afternoon we did a little redneck sledding. From boogie boards, skin boards, knee boards and stadium cushions, we tried it all.  The videos are priceless, the memory priceless and the best thing no one was hurt.

This week we had 4 basketball games...... A tough season for the Braves and needless to say I will be glad when we play the last game Tuesday night and walk out of the gym.  We have not had a Friday night open since mid August and this family is ready for a break.

Blair had her first week of being sick away from home and she is still like a demanding two year old.... she needs what she needs and she needs it right then. I think she called me a bazillion times in one day. I was at the office.... trying to work and  if I did answer my cell phone she would call the office phone. Anyway she survived and so did I. Actually  it was very nice to know she still needs her mama.

I have been busy with work and then on top of normal daily things I have not had much time.

As far as my small changes..... well I stink and am still looking for my want to. You may just have to see me fluffy for a while, just don't tell me, just smile and love me. My mama always tells me I am beautiful and am just fine like I am, to enjoy this phase in my household.

So after all of this------Make the most of the opportunities that present themself, make the most of each day, love the people in you life, laugh, be daring, do something fun, ignore the mess.  You may not get a doover

One last thought I did try to post the most hilarious videos this week and could not get it to, so that counts as trying to blog. I am still trying and you will laugh so hard.  It has been 6 months and I have decided I can share, even if Clay doesn't  like it. An afternoon at the beach with several Abbott's doing the funniest farts (with a straw) and the funniest laughs. It is priceless and makes me smile everyone time I look at it. Mama, Ryan, Greg, Me, Vic and Meg.

Love you my friends
Brigitte

No comments:

Post a Comment