February 14, 2011

Jan 12 and Feb. 13

I have discovered one good thing about blogging, I am seeing a pattern. Feb.13--- I was a grouchy bear according to Facebook and on Jan 12 --I admitted to being grouchy on here. Wonder what that could be? I had this lovely procedure done a few years ago and the only way I know it is PMS time is my mood.

Let me just tell you, that I was a pain in the butt well maybe a-- yesterday.
I was mad at the guys all day, I ranted and gripped and was just ugly! No fun for anyone and not fun for me either. It wears me out. I know I am doing it and I just can't seem to stop. That dang laundry, those dishes and that awful video game.... well..... it was all on my very last nerve. Poor Clay, Poor Gar and even poor Blaze.
Thank goodness I feel better today and thank goodness it is not an everyday occurrence. Hope my guys will still love me!
I think I will go cook something really good, do the dishes and not say one rude remark!

Happy Valentines Day and really I do think this day is a bit overated. Oh well....... that is a whole other blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment