January 15, 2011

Blair Packing

Blair is tyring to get organized to go back to school. She is one messy girl. I hung up clothes for several minutes and then had to get out of there. She says she is not so bad at school, just at home... not sure about that one. We have had a great month and surprisingly she spent tons of time at home.. with us. It has been nice. She is full of Blair and makes this house come to life. I think she actually has felt sorry for me and all the boy changes that have taken place. She told the boys "y'all just kick mom out, she goes to her room, gets all comfortable and then y'all say ..oh you can come in here with us." When she is here I have a teammate, she brags on my cooking, tells me what looks cute, we share our clothes and have girl time.  She has tried to make me feel good about this new hair color.

Miss America---and a bit of chaos  
 I did not shed one tear last semester, I gained about 15 pounds so maybe I cooked and ate instead of crying. Not so sure about this semester. This time I might cry.....Maybe it will be ok and I can try to get this 15 really 25 pounds off!!!!
Garrett in his favorite spot, this is my boy phase!
She is excited to go back and get in her routine with her friends. Of course I am happy for her..... just will miss my lively fun girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment