January 12, 2011

GROUCHY

Just so you know I am a bit grouchy tonight, well Gar and Clay would say...a bit grouchy.... a lot grouchy!!!
Garrett missed three days of school last week, right at the end of the semester. He has make up work still to finish and now semester tests. His sense of urgency and mine do not match. Anyway.... I won't rant about my rampage hissy but I did go off. Life is full of choices and it can not always be about the fun.

Plus when my house gets out of sorts, I get out of sorts. I have tons of laundry to do, the fun after the snow day!!!  I know the kids could do their own, but they don't...this is one way I still spoil them and most days I do not mind. A load or two a day and it is no problem to keep up.
Gar I promise to not have the tone tomorrow--- I love you!

Focused and studying...finally!

in case you wondered why I own this tshirt!


1 comment:

  1. The last minute homework almost always causes mom to have a mini nervous breakdown at our house. I get very irritated, when other people's procrastination, messes with my down time! :)

    And you already know I'm mean and make everybody do their own laundry...even my 9 year old!

    ReplyDelete