January 5, 2011

Here Goes Nothing......

Ok here I go......some of you have said I should do this so I decided to give it a try. Not sure if I will last or if anyone will even read it.
This morning I was thinking about blessings. (I saw Trisha Graham's blessing journal)  Anyway.....Blessings..... that encompasses so much and so many thoughts for me. I have so many people and things that I consider blessings. Today I feel blessed, blessed to be at a place of contentment. If someone had told me 20 years ago that we would be living in Josephine..... I would have said no way! Well we are and I love my old cozy house. It is our home, the place where we connect, where we relax, where we are our true selves, the doors we walk thru and say so glad to be home. It is not big, it is not fancy, it does not have a manicured yard or a garage..... But it is our place, our home and it is filled with us, filled with love. So today ...I am thankful to be content, thankful for a roof over our heads, thankful for home.  

Last year in the snow and it looks so peaceful to me.

I also thought today ....could I just use one word to describe my feeling for that day----Don't think I can do that.
Ok First blog.... I did it!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you, Aunt Brig! And I love that picture. :) And you need to post to Facebook for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember, when Mike and I first got married, I said we are NEVER moving back to Nevada. Boy, was I wrong and thank goodness for it! Contentment is a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete